Friday, October 29, 2010

Project 365: 88/365

So 10 points for Megan for being the only person to try and help me find a costume! 

We ended up leaving our Stats exam for this amazing costume store in Cambridge called the Garment District. My goal was to utilize as many existing pieces of clothing as possible to make a costume. Between the rock star and pirate aisles, I was able to fashion a biker girl ensemble. 

Here are some of the pictures fit for public consumption...

Jess, the farm girl, swats Jenn the pesky fly.

 Jenn, Molly, Me, Jess

Bikers don't hate flies!

Rock Star Carl

Humberto had an awesome Lucha Libre costume on... and some borrowed glasses

 Why so sad, hipster?
 Roger Sterling and Don Draper dropped in from Mad Men...

This is Tchad from my cohort. His Mad Hatter costume was so scary, I had to kill him with a borrowed knife. 

So the moral of the story? Halloween is great - because it only comes once a year!

1 comment:

  1. I hate dressing up too, and I don't allow myself to get talked into it. :) Looks like a fun party, though!

    Em

    ReplyDelete