Thursday, October 28, 2010

Favorite Things: October

On my old blog, I used to occasionally do "Favorite Things" posts... and obviously I'm starting it again.

This month... the harried grad student edition.


TIGI's Rockaholic Dry Shampoo. This is what literally saved my life on Monday when my alarm didn't go off. It's the first dry shampoo I've come across that doesn't smell weird, make your hair sticky, or give it a weird matte patina. It smells wonderful as well!


Boil-in-a-bag 10 Minute Success Brown Rice. Need I say more?


Orchids. I needed an organic element in my room, so I picked this up with the last of my Trader Joe's gift card. I'm trying my hardest not to kill this one, though I do not have the best track record with these plants! 

4 comments:

  1. I keep hearing wonderful things about dry shampoo. I'm tempted to give it a try now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered how dry shampoo would work. You've convinced me. I'm gonna try it :)

    P.S. I left you a lil surprise on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I'd even read the other comments, I wanted to tell you that you have made me want to try dry shampoo. Seriously..it sort of seems like a totally genius invention to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm telling you, Rockaholic was the best $16 I ever spent! Go for it, girls! :)

    ReplyDelete