Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Project 365: 78/365

What's out of place in this photo?


If you said "your alarm clock is all the way across the room" you were correct!

I have had a real problem with multiple snoozes lately. That and I actually am so good that I can reset the alarm without fully waking up. I took a page out of the "Wisdom from Mom" book and decided to move the damn thing across the room. Today, it worked, and I FINALLY had time to send my old iPod to Baby Glenn (my brother) in Colorado, and was on time to my team meeting. Nevermind that I came home, faceplanted, and took a 2 hour nap... but that's not my alarm's fault.

3 comments:

  1. I live in a loft and I keep my phone at the bottom, so that I HAVE to get up, walk all the way downstairs and turn it off. It really wakes me up as much as I hate it. This will come in handy when I start going to the gym in the mornings again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to keep my alarm clock away from my bed as well. It sucks. :( Good strategy, though.

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really appreciate the ipod sister dear!!!!


    also, i have to put my alarm (which is also my phone) across the room (sometimes on my roommates desk) so i wake up. i have hit snooze and ended up waking up a lot later than i wanted to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete