Monday, October 25, 2010

Project 365: 84/365

So, the presentation was today. No comment on how it went.


I've basically spent the last two weeks all about these crackers - Red Oval Farms Stoned Wheat Thins. It's safe to say I'm pretty distracted.

Distracted enough to do things like... set my alarm form 5:00 p.m. instead of 5:00 a.m.

When I woke up this morning, I thought "crazy, my alarm hasn't gone off yet. I can sleep more!" Before rolling over, however, I decided to take a look see at my phone.

6:15. 6:15!!!


I didn't technically have to be in class until 7:30, but I had wanted to leave my house at 6:30 to be there in plenty of time, get a coffee, chill out, etc. and not be rushed. I dashed through my morning routine (thank goodness for dry shampoo!) and was out the door by 6:55, and to school at 7:15. I have never been so frightened in my life! It was all those missing the test/naked in front of the class dreams come true!

My heart rate is back to normal now (I think), which is good. I hope I never make that mistake again! The world would be a better place if we could all just be on military time!

No comments:

Post a Comment