Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Project 365: 64/365

Reunited... and it feels so good!


This time without my iPhone has proved to me that I am now a Smartphone girl through and through. I got my first Blackberry in 2007, and I haven't had a normal phone since. I love the convenience of having my calendar and e-mail available at the touch of a button, not to mention the Google maps app for when I'm lost or not sure of my way. It is also my source of entertainment on the train, which I have sorely missed. My iPod was good at filling the gap, but I missed the convenience of the Genius playlists or the Pandora streaming radio. The blog suffered, too, since I couldn't snap photos as easily or upload them while on the go.

But it's back now, and I feel a lot better about life. It really looks like new as well... if it didn't have my same apps or contacts on it I'd swear it was a different phone. I promise to take better care of it this time... and not leave it on the floor ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment