Monday, August 30, 2010

Project 365: 28/365

I've finally figured out what all this MBA homework has been missing...


By the way, that is a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment that I am taking. Turns out I am an ISFJ - Introversion/Sensing/Feeling/Judging. According to my booklet, this means that I am:

"Quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Committed and steady in meeting their obligations. Thorough, painstaking and accurate. Loyal, considerate, notice and remember specifics about people who are important to them, concerned with how others feel. Strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home."

Anyone out there in the peanut gallery want to comment? :) Mom?

2 comments:

  1. That last sentence seems to ring true just from reading your last few posts about getting everything together and organized before the semester begins! I love those tests. They are so great. :)

    Em

    PS I fully support drinking wine while doing homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only problem is that does the harmonious environment stay that way???? And the judging thing you get from me. Maybe grandma. sorry.

    ReplyDelete