Thursday, August 26, 2010

Project 365: 24/365

Today the weather finally cleared up for our day at the Warren Center. This is a conference center where groups can go to do team building exercises (ropes courses and the like). It was a beautiful day, and actually a lot of fun. I did the high ropes, though I didn't have the foresight to give someone my camera.

You get multiple photos today, because I don't feel like posting twice. :)


Like any large group activity, we were given ugly t-shirts to wear. Each cohort had its own color. My cohort was lucky to have shirts the color of melted mint ice cream. Yummy.


Me, Carl, Jess and Joanna. (Look, Jess, I wrote about you on my blog!)


This is not me, this is Erin. But I did do a course similar to this, only it was on a wire instead of a log. 


The bellay team. 


In the last activity of the day, we were put in small teams and had 30 minutes to build a raft. Two people then had to paddle the raft out to the platform, retrieve our team's numbered noodle from the bucket, and paddle back. Josh (front) and Sergio (back) were at the head of the pack heading out, but then our raft capsized. These guys then rode the raft home upside down, and we were in third place out of eight teams. We also took another team's noodle, but no one noticed until the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment