Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Finished Bedroom

The downpour continued into its third day today, and it really was truly miserable. It was cold, rainy, and so so wet. I woke up early this morning to the sound of rain pelting on the side of the house, dreading the service project on the Charles River that I was signed up for this afternoon.

Luckily, the project ended up being cancelled, so we would up with the afternoon off. I spent the time finally finishing my bedroom and getting it to square one before the semester starts. I also took a bunch of pictures - both to share with you all and to keep to remind myself what it's supposed to look like once the chaos sets in. 






I'm finally feeling settled here, and no longer wake up and wonder where I am. I'm actually really pleased with how the whole room came together, and I'm hoping that I can keep it clean and tidy for as long as possible. We can check in a month from now and see if I've been successful... 

2 comments:

  1. Your apartment looks so cute! I hope you're having a wonderful time so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now you need to get around to posting some of yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete