Thursday, August 12, 2010

Project 365: 10/365

The unopened text book, taken with Hipstamatic.


Things I did today instead of my accounting homework:

1. Unpacked two large boxes of shoes
2. Read two chapters of "The Red Queen" by Phillipa Gregory
3. Took a long shower
4. Grocery shopped
5. Called my mother
6. Poached some chicken
7. Bought a decal for the empty wall in my room
8. Looked at various people's wedding photos on Facebook
9. Looked up printers and camera cables on line. Considered walking to Best Buy to get them, but decided against schlepping printer on T.
10. Talked to Alex on gChat
11. Made a sandwich
12. Unpacked the Wii. Contemplated setting it up, but decided to wait until I have a basket to hold the paraphenalia.
13. Tended my Netflix queue
14. Contemplated walking to CVS to buy highlighters so I can start my reading and procure nail polish remover. Decide to file nails instead.
15. Changed my address on various accounts and magazines
16. Made a list of things I need to get at Ikea/Target/Best Buy - including a printer, camera cord, highlighters and nail polish remover.
17. Organized and reorganized my shelf in the pantry
18. Caught up on my blog reading, transferred subscriptions from another Google reader account
19. Took a nap.
20. Watched the finale of "So You Think You Can Dance"

Tomorrow is another day, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. We Young women work better under pressure. There won't be many more days to spend like Thursday after school starts, so enjoy it while you can.

    ReplyDelete