Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project 365: 55/365

I could alternately title this post, "The Saddest Photo I will EVER Post."

Or, "I am the Dumbest Person Alive." Take your pick.


So during the aforementioned Boat Cruise, I made the mistake of depositing my purse on the floor next to my chair. Apparently my purse has legs, because it walked out into the center of the walkway at some point. Or maybe it was kicked, who knows?

All I know is that when we were done eating I pulled my phone out of my purse to find that it had been kissed by a random stranger. And by "kissed" I mean shattered and by "random stranger" I mean 100 lb. elephant.

And did I mention that I was raised in a house where we don't believe in phone insurance? Gah!

So the upshot of it is that my Dad found a place that will replace the screen for $67. I just have to turn it over to them for about a week. So, in the meantime I'm getting a terrorist disposable phone so I can stay in communication with the outside world. And find Sandra in the Sacramento airport on Friday night. You know, the little things.

Hopefully in a short amount of time we will have an "after" picture that is much happier! And you can bet that this thing will live on the table during the dinner hour moving forward.

1 comment: