Thursday, September 9, 2010

Project 365: 38/365

Portrait of a dejected graduate student. Model: Jessica G. We're all going a little bonkers right now as the reality of what we've signed up for finally hits us...



In other news, it's kind of fun to have a locker again. Hoarders like Jess and I opted for the big lockers (a steal at $20 for the semester), which have the slight disadvantage of being on the bottom row. They also don't have vents on the front which make it impossible to pass notes between classes to your friends (yes, we all thought of this) or notes of the "Do you like me? Check Yes, No, or Maybe" variety. There's also been talk of hanging pictures of A.C. Slater in lockers... I'm not into that, but I always was more of a Zack Morris girl myself. I wonder if I can get a Zack Attack poster on eBay?


No comments:

Post a Comment