Monday, September 13, 2010

Project 365: 42/365

I was struggling with what to post today, so I thought I'd show you all what I've been looking at lately. Here's another shot of my team. We're Cohort D, team #3... so it was super easy to pick the group name. The 3-D glasses are on order...


This shot is actually a part of an assignment - we had to upload it to our class site so that our professors can learn our names, and learn who is in what team. The snazzy name cards were distributed to us on the first day, and we have to put them in the little holder in front of our seat in each class. In the tiered classrooms, it all looks a little like what I'd think a Model UN class would look like... minus the flags.

Right now we're working on our first team project for our Organizational Business class. We have to do an evaluation of eBay's culture (based off of a case from when Meg Whitman was CEO), and then pick a foreign country where eBay operates and do an analysis of their culture and make recommendations for how they can expand their business under said culture. Our team chose Australia. It's been interesting so far... but I will be really happy once Friday has come and gone and the project is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment