Sunday, November 28, 2010

Project 365: 111/365

I'm taking advantage of the fact that Diana and I seem to be the only people in the building this holiday weekend and I'm catching up on my laundry.

Laundry is an extreme sport here on Littell Road. Take one step too far backwards, and you'll fall down the scary stairs.


I don't think this picture conveys just how frightening they are. My foot slipped onto the top step the other day, and I swear I had my first heart attack. I had to sit down and wait for my heart rate to come back down.

If anyone hasn't seen me for a few days, look at the bottom of these stairs. You'll probably find my dead, broken body there, under a pile of socks.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...these stairs look as steep as the staircase in my house. It's an old house, and apparently there were no building codes when they built it! Granted, it's a bit brighter...so not so scary, BUT...I fell down the stairs when I first moved in and it was horrible :( Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete