Thursday, November 18, 2010

Project 365: 101/365


Good Morning, America - how are ya?

Just thought I'd run you all through my typical morning as of late. Just to set the scene - I go to bed anywhere between 10 p.m. and 12 a.m. in a freezing cold room, wrapped up in my blankets and duvet.

4:45 a.m. - Heat goes on
5:00 a.m. - Wake up in cold sweat, throw duvet off
6:15 a.m. - Heat goes off
6:45 a.m. - First alarm goes off. Throw duvet back on because it's freezing. Hit snooze.
6:49 a.m. - Hit snooze.
6:53 a.m. - Check body temperature. If warm, get up and locate slippers. Make bed. If cold, hit snooze.

At that point, I generally shuffle down to the kitchen and make coffee (it's half caff, I'm not completely off the wagon), whereupon I return to my room and start checking e-mail and the various online tools that my MBA program uses to get information to the students. I'm also trying to blog at this point as well. At some point, I also eat, shower, do my hair, get dressed, pack my lunch and get out the door by 9 a.m. to be at school by about 9:30 a.m.

And then the fun REALLY begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment