Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

So guess what I did last week?

It's official now, so I can shout it from the rooftops... I'm moving! Fulfilling a dream I've had for a while now... I'm finally moving into my own place. All mine.

A friend of a friend is a realtor, and we'd spoken a while back about what I was looking for in a place, and where. There was really nothing available on the market for a long while... and then she emailed me on Memorial Day and said that a couple of listings had come up and we needed to view ASAP. On my lunch hour Tuesday, we went and looked at a bunch of apartments... and one was too good to be true. So I applied.

The didn't like that I was a student. They didn't like that my only available cosignors were in California.

But I got it! And to quote one of my favorite movies - It's All Happening!

And I move July 15...

More to come later, including pictures. This might temporarily turn into an interior design blog... but it's better than an empty blog!

4 comments:

  1. Wohoo! That's super exciting! I can't wait to steal some decorating ideas from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh...exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures :) CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. time for a new post. how about your birthday?

    ReplyDelete