Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter, friends! I had planned on doing absolutely nothing today, except for tidying up and organizing myself for the last few weeks of the semester (and watching Country Strong on OnDemand)... but ended up getting pulled into an impromptu brunch with a few of my girlfriends. Within one hour, we'd converged on Molly's apartment with a host of ingredients (and a few pots and pans) and were hard at work on our Easter feast. My digital camera seems to be dying (sad face) so I don't actually have any photos... but once I get a hold of Molly's snaps I will post them up here.

In the meantime... enjoy this video. I probably would have responded the same way were I the little girl in the video!



I also enjoy how the parents are laughing... it reminds me of my own childhood! Love you Mom and Dad! Although, let's be really honest I'll probably be the same way when I am a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment