Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Curtains!

As I've previously blogged... the purchase of my new bedroom curtains was a definite highlight of the month of April. Before you start thinking too hard about why you actually still read this farce of a blog... see the final pictures!


They really do make my room feel a bit more finished and grown up. And they make it possible for me to sleep in on the weekends. The fourth panel finally arrived from Target this afternoon (I swear, they hand carried it from Ohio), and now this project is done!

Here's a closeup of the curtain pattern in case you are curious:


Now... methinks I need a headboard...

3 comments:

  1. I love that chocolate brown color. And they look great! And so does your bed! So inviting...

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told your dad about the headboard. He rolled his eyes. I think he was thinking about the little curvy long walk up that staircase. It brought back some bad memories....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very fancy :) I think it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete