Monday, February 21, 2011

Delinquent!

I've heard from several of you that I need to post another blog. I have been so bad this semester! Partly because I'm not doing much more than school/gym/study/cook/sleep/&repeat... and also because I couldn't find my camera battery charger until yesterday. 

Oops!

So here are a few new things in my life right now...

I went skiing in Killington last month. I loved it in the morning during my lesson, I hated it in the afternoon when I fell down 30+ times on "Easy Street" which I do NOT think was appropriately named! This was the only picture I took:


I've also randomly done a lot of Karaoke this semester. This is interesting because I cannot sing to save my life... but that did not stop me from singing a rousing rendition of "Friends in Low Places" with two of my guy friends at a recent karaoke outing. Awesome. Video exists (damn this digital era) but I've hopefully suppressed its release. I can never run for office, PS.

Here's a video of a recent late-night karaoke outing... and the third straight singing of "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Note that half of the room is singing the version from Old School, so it's got a few f-bombs in there. Why does karaoke so often come down to shouting?



I'm pretty sure we might be banned from there now.

The other most amazing thing that I have discovered is the Shellac manicure. For $10 more than a regular manicure, you get special "gel" color that is supposed to last for 3 weeks. I was totally talked into it this week by the ladies at St. Mary's Nails, and will be posting a series of photos to see how it all goes. Here's the day one photo (ignore the ugly stigmata-like scab on my hand -- cooking injury). 


And no, Mom, it's not black... it's dark purple. It's trendy.

xoxo,
Bron

2 comments:

  1. Finally. I'm not sure about the video. You know what your dad says, when the beers in, the wit is out. Probably something in there also about when the booze is in, the voices just shout. You probably had to be there.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was pretty entertaining!! There is something about karaoke.

    ReplyDelete