Friday, July 1, 2011

New Apartment!

The big move isn't actually for another two weeks... but today I picked up the keys to my very. own. apartment.

A little sneak preview:

The living room:



The Bedroom (which was listed as an "Alcove," PS)





The kitchen's small, but perfect for one person!  



My bathroom contains awesome original tiles and a tub that will be perfect for soaking (once I've had time to Clorox the living daylights out of it, of course!!).

And did I mention... LOTS of closet space!




So as you can see, it's a totally blank canvas just ready for me to make it my own! It's in the Back Bay neighborhood of Boston, which is full of shops, restaurants, nightlife and those classic red brick Boston brownstones. Did I mention that Tom Brady and Gisele are my new neighbors? They live just 5 doors down from me... and I think I might just need to borrow a cup of sugar one of these days!

The official move happens on the 15th... so expect more pictures of the in-progress work in the coming weeks. Whether you want to see them or not! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! This place is cute! I can't wait to see what you do to it! Every single one of your apartments have had so much charm. Please come rescue my house soon! :)

    ReplyDelete